Thursday, December 1, 2016

1.Beverage Time with Caroline: Q&A Get to know me a little

Hello everyone,
Today I am going to be answering people’s questions. I have been asking recently to comment on my blog posts questions for this. Grab your beverage and get comfy, don’t worry this won’t be taking too long. Today I am drinking water, stay hydrated everyone!!

1.What is the longest amount of time you spent on a post?
The longest amount of time I spent on a post is a few weeks. This is a post coming up, but I tested some studying techniques and I tried it out for a test. Then I had to wait and see to get the test results back.

2.How is school?
School is pretty good I guess. I mean I’m doing pretty well and I am making new good friends. And yeah.

3.What is your favorite time of the year?
I really like Winter. There is something about winter that is amazing and magical. I love snow so much also. I will never get tired of it. I have heard of some people who have never even seen snow and I just can’t believe it. And you know that feeling that you get when you wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and it’s snowing? I love that feeling. I can’t even explain. I LOVE IT!!

4.Favorite Music.
I don’t really have a favorite music. But I do like Pound the Alarm by Nicki Minaj, In the name of love by Bebe Rexha, and Hymn for the weekend by Coldplay. It always just changes up. I don’t really have a set fav. Song for life.

5.What’s your room like? P.s. looooovvvveeee your posts
Aw! Thanks so much! Comment below what your favorite posts are and also what you want to see. That goes for everyone! I share my room with my older sister. I have a loft bed that is quite close to the ceiling. Our room is quite messy.

Sorry this post was pretty short you know… Homework and school and stuff…


-Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment