Wednesday, December 7, 2016

7.My Bucket List

It's no secret that everyone has a bucket list. So I am going to share with you all a part of my bucket list. I am not quite sure how long this is going to be. I once wrote down some things and I went all the way up to 70 things on my list... So I have decided to keep my list to just 20 things for now. Here we go!


  1. Visit Montana
  2. Learn to surf
  3. Learn to snowboard
  4. Get a onsie
  5. Run the Color Me Rad 5k
  6. Watch the sunrise
  7. See the Northern lights
  8. Stay awake for 24 hours
  9. Learn to french braid properly
  10. Play messy twister
  11. Visit the Golden Gate Bridge
  12. Go to London
  13. Learn to Skateboard
  14. Fly first class
  15. Get Netflix
  16. Do something crazy in public
  17. Get an apple computer
  18. Go to a pink sand beach
  19. Go to a black sand beach
  20. Go to California

Comment below some things on your bucket list in the comments because I want to know. I can't wait to someday check these things off my bucket list!

-Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment