Sunday, November 27, 2016

Blogmas 2016 Information

Hello everyone, it is soon to become my favorite time of the year. It is December. December is the fabulous month where it becomes winter, there is snow, no school, and the holidays. So, as a celebration of that, many people on YouTube do Vlogmas. But since I don't have a YouTube channel, (Should I make one?) It made my own spin on Vlogmas by creating Blogmas. So for the month of December I will be posting everyday until December 24. Exciting right? Here I have a slight rough schedule of how the month is going to go. There aren't many specific times because it depends on the day. So I recommend subscribing by entering your email on the left so you can get notified when I post.


    1. Beverage Time with Caroline  
    2. November Favs
    3. Organization to Survive School
    4. Update
    5. Computer Decor
    6. Reacting to regular people try competitive suits
    7. My Bucket List
    8. Why Winter is the Best Season
    9. Indoor Christmas DIY
    10. Why I dislike Holiday Giveaways
    11. Outdoor Christmas DIY
    12. Creating Stop motion videos
    13. #JustSwimThings
    14. Holiday DIY
    15. I attempt to make studyblr notes
    16. DIY Pusheen Shirt Tutorial
    17. I try to make tumblr outlines
    18. Last Minute Gift DIY
    19. Things to do with snow (assuming it will have snowed by then)
    20. Time to Test it! Circular Calendar?
    21. My Plan for Winter Break
    22. Why Snow is the Best thing Ever.
    23. Christmas Prep
    24. Future Posts

    So I hope you all are excited for future posts! I will try to make them all super good quality and content but I don't know I already feel overwhelmed by all the posts I have to do. For the to be determined days comment below what I should do. See you for 24 days everyday next month!

    Love you all,
    -Caroline

    No comments:

    Post a Comment