Saturday, December 3, 2016

3.Organization to Survive School

School will be finishing up soon and pretty much everyone is tired of school. We literally just had a vacation, but all we want to do now is be on vacation forever. These types of organization will hopefully help you study while you struggle to finish up those last few weeks of school.

1.Calendar
I have recently found out that if you go onto google calendar and there is a section called more. Click on that and there is an option print. And what is cool is that you can print out your week, month, day, etc. This can be super convenient for school because you could use the week setting as an agenda calendar.


2.Printable help
You all know I love studyblrs and they do actually come in handy sometimes with helpful ways on how to study or stay unstressed. So recently I found a link to a dropbox where there were printable sheets on “topics to study”, “dictionaries”, “formulas to remember”, and “exam schedule”. So, here is the link:

3.Apps
We are always on our phones, let’s just admit it. Our phones can be a super handy tool, so I went onto another one of my favorite sources, Pinterest. I came across a pin that looked super helpful and it was really detailed.


I hope you all enjoyed this post and I hope this will help you survive the last weeks or days of school. Don't slack off, come on! I know this post may have been a bit lengthy but I want to put lots of effort into all these posts for you all to enjoy. 

Stay strong 💕,
-Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment