Saturday, December 10, 2016

10.Indoor Christmas DIY and Decor

I know, I keep changing around the schedule. Hopefully this will be the last time.

1. A Christmas Tree
A Christmas tree is something that could totally lift your spirits up in the holiday cheer. It doesn't matter what size. For some reason I find looking at Christmas trees totally relaxing. 

2. Lights
Christmas tree lights are a cheap version of fairy lights. They are more colorful too. These could be used on your Christmas tree or somewhere else such as around bed frames, door frames, etc.

3. Snowflakes
There are two different ways to make snowflakes. The first way, is probably the way you learned in kindergarten. Where you fold up the paper and then cut it in different ways. 

The second method, is a bit more extravagant. It is a bit hard to explain so here is a picture.



Since I had a little trouble explaining in words, I decided to make a little diagram to make the process a little bit easier.



I hopes that helps with making your snowflake. It is pretty hard to explain over a blog and writing. 


Sorry this post is fairly short everyone. I have a swim meet today so the making of this post was pretty limited. Come back tomorrow at 12:00pm EST for Outdoor Christmas DIY!

-Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment