Sunday, December 18, 2016

18.Last Minute Gift DIY

Omg Chrsitmas is just 7 days away!! Alsoooo have you checked out our Twitter @chicslifestyle? On our Twitter you can see a little bit more into my life than when I do blog posts. So since Christmas is so close, I have a few last minute DIY gifts.

1. Spa Kit
This is a pretty simple kit. Get your friend some nail polishes, nail care, face masks, moisturizers, etc. This is too help your friend relax. Everyone could use a spa day so this is perfect for everyone.

2. Bath bombs
Bath bombs are pretty cool and relaxing. They can also take some good pictures with them. Showing off the array of colors coming from your bath bomb.



3. A Memory book
This is probably a better gift to give your friend on their birthday, but for this, you gather gifts of you two together or just of her and memories. Something that your friend can pick up when they are having a bad day and smile.

4. Hot Chocolate Mix
All you need for this is a mason jar, hot chocolate mix, marshmallows, and possibly candy canes, and put them all together in a mason jar to give your friend a beverage to stay warm.

I  hope you enjoyed this post. I'm sorry it is short, but if you saw what I tweeted yesterday, I do have a cold so I am not feeling too well at the moment.

Don't stress,
-Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment