Thursday, December 15, 2016

15.I Attempt to Make Studyblr Notes

It’s no secret, almost everyone has seen the amazing notes that people take on tumblr. All those studyblrs with tips on how to study and SUPER satisfying looking notes. I mean these people have perfect handwriting. I would do anything to have notes like that! From the amazing calligraphy and writing to the amazing hand-drawn pictures. One can only wonder, do people who do these notes get better grades? It is most likely everyone else’s dream to be able to create notes like these people do. So, I decided to take a shot at making notes like this for my school work to study for some upcoming tests and quizzes. Here are some tips that I have gathered from multiple different studyblrs on tumblr on how to make good notes.

0000.PNG
1111.PNG
2222.PNG
333.PNG
3333.PNG
4444.PNG
5555.PNG
important.PNG

This information was pretty helpful with a good breakdown of how people made their notes. But I also wanted to know what kind of materials people use. Because I have seen instagram calligraphy videos where they just use crayola markers. Then for the actual note taking part I have seen people use MUJI pens. So I then  found a post from a studyblr about what materials could be used and some techniques with writing.

tips.PNG

I thought it was so cool how you could do such amazing things with materials you have at home. Out of all the pens I think I like the MUJI pens the best. Although it is pretty annoying that you can only find them in specific locations. Like New York or France, those are the only 2 locations I know of. So, if you are like me and don’t have a local location (ehm… what is going on Boston??) you should go on amazon to get some.

Then next, thing I wanted to find out was how to do the amazing calligraphy!! Like come on! Here is an example.

ooh.PNG

Satisfaction supreme! Well anyway, I again found in a studyblr how to create some nice calligraphy letters.

lettering tips.PNG

Super helpful! Now let’s get to note taking… I first started out with my materials. I had paper, pens markers, and more.


Then I made my notes and I think they turned out pretty well.

IMG_3156.JPG

And I think it worked! I ended up getting an A on my Geometry test and that helped out my grade! I think it is also important to know what your style of learning is.

Good luck studying,

-Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment