Saturday, December 17, 2016

17.I Try to Make Tumblr Outlines

Ugh. I just can't with the amazing world of tumblr. People come up with such amazing things and are so creative! I mean look at this!







They all just look so realistic. So naturally seeing this, I wanted to see if I could do this myself. So I went onto YouTube and looked at multiple different videos to see what people used. Some people used the app Adobe Draw, but you need an account for that. I also tried the app PicsArt. So I followed a tutorial using that app and I used a Kylie Jenner picture from her Instagram.



I thought that it was going to turn out so well based on the picture below and how I was doing. Something I wonder is how long it takes to make tumblr outlines. I had little patience to do just the face.



Let's just say when I removed the picture (there were different layers) I was really disappointed. I thought that just on my first try I would get this sooo perfect looking. I also tried to make myself feel better by saying that it didn't turn out well just because I was doing it on a phone. So my next plan was to try it on my mom's iPad mini...which never happened.



Please if you have any tips, please let me know how to make my outlines better. Stay tuned for more Blogmas posts! During the week I post at 3:00pm EST and on the weekends I post at 12:00pm EST. I will be posting daily until December 24.

-Caroline🎄

No comments:

Post a Comment