Monday, December 12, 2016

12.Creating Stop Motion Videos



Stop Motion videos take a lot of work. I made the one above, which is obviously quite short. I am a beginner though. I used the app on my iPhone called Stop Motion. It is an app that helps the process of making a stop motion video so much easier. And yes, we do have a YouTube channel now! Go check out Chic Lifestyle on YouTube. I will be posting more stop motion videos in the future and other videos too! Comment below what kind of extra videos you would like to see. 



Update:
Ugh. 2 more weeks until vacation. It is so close yet so far away. I've got to stay positive though. Last weekend, I just went to a swim meet, tomorrow, I have a bunch of tests and quizzes. I'm thinking about making a twitter. Should we do it? Comment below.

Sorry this post is quite short. There isn't really much to talk about on stop motion videos. Although the experience was quite interesting and let me tell you, it is pretty time consuming too. Come back tomorrow at 3:00pm EST for a new blog post!

Happy Blogmas,
-Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment