Monday, December 19, 2016

19.Things to do with snow

I think it is pretty safe to consider myself as a snow enthusiast. I love snow so much. And it did actually snow a lot on Saturday so I was having a blast (besides the fact that I had a cold).

1. Dog Pee in the snow

All you need for this is some water and yellow dye. I did this prank last year and all you need to do is lightly drizzle the yellow water onto the snow. And then there is a mysterious animal that peed in your yard.


2. Blood

Okay this one is probably not as good. But you do the same thing and put red food coloring into water and put small drips into snow. I'm not quite sure what your explanation could be for this.


3. Snowman

This is a classic. Everyone loves to make a good snowman. Roll out 3 balls and stack them on top of each other and add any kinds of decorations that you desire.


4. Snow Angel

Another classic, but always super fun. I find it pretty relaxing. Just looking at the sky while laying down in the snow.


I hope you all enjoyed this post and will do one of these things if it snows near you. Comment down below more things you can do with snow.

-Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment