Sunday, December 4, 2016

4.Update

So here's the thing. I know it says on the Blogmas Info. post that there was supposed to be Indoor holiday DIY today but that will be later on. I will be continuously updating that post. I made an outline of what blogmas posts I would do back in the beginning of November. I made different posts kind of scattered in the order. Over that time I removed, edited, and added posts to that list. Just before blogmas started, I only had 11 posts done out of 24. And another stressful part is that I was stupid enough to write the posts in non chronological order. So when it came to the 29th of November I was stuck with only the first 3 days of blogmas fully done, a blank for day 4, and some others done all scattered. I'm actually quite glad that I started my blogmas plan back in the beginning of November otherwise I would have been unbelievably stressed now. I started early because I wanted to make sure that each and every single one of my posts were pretty good quality. So that is my little rant about blogmas. Sorry about that.

Since the first part was a little rant update about the realness behind the making of blogmas, why not just do an update on my life. So school has been okay. Some days are good and some are pretty bad. I'm pretty much so done right now though. I went back to club swimming after school swimming. I now have clear retainers that I have to wear 24/7 and I can barely talk with them... Let's just say I don't wear them during class unless there is a test or something so I don't embarrass myself. I also wear them at home and on the weekend. My orthodontist said it was okay to wear them swimming but it don't really think so.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Sorry it probably wasn't that great but I promise that I have some pretty rad posts coming up and also sorry that I did not post exactly at 12:00pm EST. But if you subscribe by entering your email in the little box on the upper right, then you will be notified when I post.

Love,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment