Tuesday, December 6, 2016

6.Reacting to Regular People Try Competitive Swimsuits

Today I am going to be reacting to Buzzfeed’s Regular People Try Competitive Swimsuits. Being a swimmer myself I know this is going to be interesting. So let’s just get started.

reacting1.PNG

First off without even starting the video I notice that in the thumbnail of the video there is a person wearing a ripped tech suit. Right off the bat, I know that this is going to be a cringey video for me.

reacting2.PNG

Everyone seems so shocked on how small tech suits are. That is what they are for, it helps suck in your body so you can glide along the water better.

reacting4.PNG
After 10 minutes this is slightly expected. But, you can see that she is trying to put on the tech suit like pants and just pull it up her leg. I was taught that you are supposed to scrunch up the leg and pull it up as far up you leg as possible.

reacting5.5.PNG

It is expected that people are having trouble breathing in the tech suit, especially for girls. There is so much compression that it is often constricting to breathing.

reacting5.PNG

reacting6.PNG

When I was this I was like, What is this?? THEY BOTH RIPPED THEIR TECH SUITS!!! NOOOOOOOOO.
They ripped around $500 suits!!!

reacting7.PNG

It’s true and it’s soo cool. Also just getting out of the water seeing the water repel off the suit itself is pretty amazing.

reacting8.PNG

People really should be bowing down to any swimmer. Swimming is a really difficult sport and people don’t realize that. Some people don’t even think swimming is a sport. What the heck is that about? Swimming is the most difficult sport! (Post about why? Comment below)

reacting9.PNG\

This is just another cringey picture of people cutting their about $500 tech suit to get it off. No big deal (sarcasm). I mean to be honest, they are already ripped so what is the point in keeping it to do anything else at this point.

I hope you all enjoyed this post. I know it was different from other posts but why not change it up for once? I have some pretty exciting posts in store for you all so get excited! And don’t forget to subscribe so you know when posts come out. Sometimes I post more than just at 12:00 EST on Sundays. I also will be doing a post about why swimming is the hardest sport.

Have a great day everyone,
-Caroline



No comments:

Post a Comment