Sunday, January 1, 2017

My letter to 2017

December 31, 2016 10:00pm
Dear 2017,    
      2016 was a year full of things. Amazing and not so amazing. I hope that 2017 is full of happiness and joy. And if possible, limit the days where I am sad or angry for a reason. Spread out and reach out to people and make more friends. Since one can never have too many friends. I want to make this year full of things exciting and trying new things. Stepping out of our comfort zones and checking a multitude of things off our bucket lists. Remove all the toxic people and/or toxic things that bring you down and make you sad. Let's spend less time on our phones and online and enjoy the world around us. I want to work hard and get as many A letter grades as possible to make my future better. Procrastinate less, and get my work done without delay. Get better organized and then stay organized. I want to be more outgoing and less shy than I am. Because it sucks. I want to make my tumblr feed on point (lol). Improve my style. Work super hard in swimming and when I get tired and fall, I pick myself up and keep moving. I want to learn new stills and hobbies such as photography. I need to learn to stop thinking about what other people think of me. I need to start loving myself because my appearance is likely not going to change. I want to set goals for myself and achieve them. Stop swearing, because it doesn't sound good. If you are feeling down just remember "The best is yet to come". If someone tells me I can't do it, I will use their doubt as my fuel and motivation to get there and prove them wrong. I want to make sure that I never care about how many likes or followers I get on something. I want to live in the moment and not live it through my phone. I hope and hope that 2017 will be the best year ever. Even though everyone says so, I do hope that this is true. Let's stay positive and hopeful. I would like to thank 2016 for an amazing year. Although I did like this year quite a lot, I am excited to see what the future holds.

Love,
Caroline

P.S.
"smile often
think positively
give thanks
laugh loudly
love others
dream big"

"you're allowed to scream, 
you're allowed to cry,
but do not give up."

"A good day is a good day, a bad day is a good story. 
At the end of the day, it's all good."

"great minds
discuss ideas,
average minds
discuss events,
small minds
discuss people."
-Eleanor Roosevelt 

"Work for a cause,
Not for applause.
Live life to express,
not impress."

"Don't compare yourself to others.
Compare yourself to the person from yesterday."

"It's better to look back at life and say:"I can't believe I did that." than to look back and say:"I wish I did that.""

"Stop waiting for Friday,
for summer,
for someone to fall in love with you,
for life. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for 
it and make most of the moment you are in now."

"Stop focusing on how stressed you are and
remember how blessed you are."

-------------------------------------------------
Yesterday I wrote a letter to how I hoped that 2017 would be, After my letter I copied some quotes that I thought would be inspirational or motivational to make your 2017 better.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment