Sunday, January 8, 2017

Apps to Help you Through 2017

Happy New Year! It’s finally 2017. Let’s make 2017 your year by making it productive and fabulous. Here is a list of apps in a few categories to help you. This list is from the studyblr http://studyiers.tumblr.com/ . Because you all know by now how much I like looking at things from studyblrs.


apps1.PNG


apps2.PNG


apps3.PNG


apps4.PNG


apps5.PNG


apps6.PNG


apps7.PNG


I am excited to be trying out some of the apps from this list because they seem really useful. If you try any of them out, comment below what you think of them. And also let me know if I should do a blog post reviewing one of these apps. Just to add on I would say that the financial section is more geared towards college students or adults because I don’t really think anyone younger than and a high schooler needs this.

-Caroline

"If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. ... Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment