Sunday, August 7, 2016

Over and Over - Typical Summer Week

Today I am going to be sharing with you all, my typical summer routine. My summers are usually pretty jam packed with things to do. This year, I felt was especially packed. I spend my days usually doing the same thing over and over.

So basically every morning, I will wake up at 6:30 and go to sailing. I'll spend about 6 hours there, 8:30-3:00 and sometimes even longer. I sometimes take classes, help out with a class, help out on the dock, and a lot more. It is a lot of work and now I have a nice tan from spending so much time in the sun.

Then after that, I usually have some time spent at home, about 2 hours, before I have to go to swimming. It turns out to be a really long day, sometimes I wish I didn't have so much to do. And this is how I have spent my time for the past 3 weeks. I have taken a class for 420, windsurf, and keel boat.

What I don't like about the place I sail, is that the water is really disgusting. A long time ago, this river was used to dump poop and pee and grossness like that. I mean they have cleaned it, but it is still gross and it smells really bad.

Below I have a picture of a squirel that one day was really close to me while I was eating breakfast while waiting for the building of the sailing camp to open. The next picture is the pool I swim at. To be honest, that pool is not the best quality but oh well. Remember, new posts every Sunday and please do me a favor and enter your email to subscribe!

- Caroline ☀



No comments:

Post a Comment