Sunday, August 21, 2016

Across the Lake - Europe 2+ Week Trip

You guys may not have noticed, but from August 1-17 I went to France with my sister. You most likely didn't notice because I had posts scheduled anyway. So I traveled to France with my sister unattended. I'm 14 so I'm still a minor because adults on my airline are 15+. It was really hard to say goodbye to my parents tbh I cried... The trip was really fun though. We were in Paris and in the South of France. Here I was also with my grandparents aunt and cousin. My cousin is Japanese and doesn't know much English or French so it was a bit difficult to communicate. During this trip though I checked so many things off my bucket list and did so many fun things. Here are the things I checked off my bucket list.

- Traveling unattended
- Going on a Ferris Wheel
- Conquering my fear of heights
- Climb the Eiffel Tower
- Take good pictures

I conquered my fear of heights a little because I went on the Eiffel Tower and Ferris Wheel. I have been on the Eiffel Tower before but I don't remember so I decided to put this in my bucket list. I did take many good pictures and the trip was so much fun. The pictures are going to be below. Some parts of this trip were kind of annoying but altogether it was AMAZING!! tbh I've slightly forgotten English...

Hope school is good for you all,
Caroline ✈















p.s. credits go to the picture taken underwater. That is a picture of me (right) and my cousin (left). The second and third picture were taken from a ferris wheel. If you are ever visiting France soon or have an Amorino near you, you NEED to go get some ice cream from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment