Sunday, August 14, 2016

DIY Back to School Room 😭

Unfortunately I have to go back to school soon... I'm entering high school and I am soooo nervous. If you have any tips for me for high school, please comment below. I think it is important to prep your room to get ready for the school year. You'll be needing motivation for a whole 365 days in the same building seeing the same people. Also I fell like high school is so much of a big deal. You are only spending 4 years there then you can get your liscense and boom your moving out to go to college. Teachers are saying, "Don't worry, college is so far away." Uh HELLO? College and so much more stress is coming our way in the span of 4 years. Please tell me I'm not the only one stressing out about this. Okay, enough ranting, time to get into the post.

INSPIRATION BOARD:
I think a big part of motivation is by inspiration to do things. This is my in school it may help for you to create a inspiration board with pictures you enjoy, people that inspire you, goals, good grade, part of your bucket list, what ever you want. You could put this on a cork board or just keep it on a piece of paper. Whichever one is easier. Please do not go out and buy any materials from the store. All you  need for this is some paper and a printer (for pictures if you want to print any) and that is it. These DIYs are supposed to be inexpensive.

CALENDAR
A calendar is really useful when you want to plan out all of your school activities and when there are tests and projects due. It is a really easy way to stay organized. And again kind of similar to the inspiration board, do not go out to buy a calendar, there is no need to be doing that.

I hope you all enjoyed this post, I know it was little on the shorter side and if you have seen my other posts that is probably strange. But please enjoy the summer while you have it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment