Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August Favorites

Hey everyone, It's Caroline. So today I am officially back to school. I am just entering high school so I was so nervous today on my day back. I haven't really been doing much before school started other than hang out and go to swim practice. So I thought that why not do an extra post and do my favorites for this month.

Movies:
Zootopia

On TV:
Olympics

YouTube:
iiSuperwomanii
LaurDIY
Mr. Kate OMG We're coming over
NikkieTutorials
SuperwomanVlogs

Places:
France
Home

Websites/on line:
tumblr
ohhappyday.com

Food:
Haribo Orangina gummies
Amorino ice cream

Music:
Side to Side Ariana Grande

Beauty:
Essie Berry Naughty

Instagram:
littlemissnorthwest

Ok now I have compiled a list of things that I have had as favorites this month. I just want to go more into some a little more. You all may know that I have somewhat been sucked into tumblr. But let's just look at my feed for this month.



I think this might be my favorite. Ugh I can't 😍😍😍😍😍😍

I guess I'll just put my reaction to the Side to Side music video by Ariana Grande. I've always been a pretty big fan of Ariana Grande but recently I've thought her music was not that great. But when I heard this song, the first thing I thought was damn. I really think that this song is really good. I think it has a good tune, I guess? And at first when she got bangs I was kind of like ok.. I guess I wasn't expecting it or something. It was a big change from what she usually does with her hair. But in this music video I thought her hair was styled great and I was like SLAYYYYY.

Comment below some of your favorites from this month. I've been wondering if I should get a twitter or not also comment below what you think of that?

Love,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment