Saturday, September 3, 2016

My First Days of School

This Wednesday (August 31) I went back to school. If you have been keeping up with the blog you will know about this. (subscribe by entering your email on the side) And this post will be about what I thought about these first 3 days of high school.

Wednesday August 31, 2016 - First day of High School

Today, I thought, was going to be great. I had an expectation in mind where I had all my classes with friends. When I arrived at school everything was going great, I saw some of my sister's friends and they said hi to me! I felt totally welcome. Throughout my first few classes I though everything is going great! Until I got to English... I was originally supposed to be in ACP (Advanced College Prep), but over the summer my mom wanted me to switch to Honors. I thought it wasn't going to be that bad. When I stepping into the classroom, I thought "shit." Everyone sitting in that room was so smart and got A as a grade all the time. I was sitting in that room stressing out and thinking I was hella stupid, I was having major regrets about the decision I made over the summer. The rest of my day wasn't too great either. I just kept thinking I was so stupid and I was just depressed. The day ended with a breakdown...

Thursday September 1, 2016 - Second day of High School

Today was soooooo much better! This could possibly be my favorite day out of my schedule, no English ðŸ˜Š. It seemed as if I had been in school for so long, not just my second day. Today was really good, I started to get an actual load of homework and even though I wasn't a ton, it felt like a lot. Going to school I had to bring my swim bag and it was so weird because when  I opened my locker there was someone else's things in it! So I was like "hell naw" So I quickly moved the stuff to another locker. Honestly though, I am not going to carry around another backpack that is even bulkier that a school backpack. After swimming I was starting to feel really stressed because I had still a lot of homework and it was getting late. I ended up finishing my homework after 11 and again ended the day with a breakdown. I feel like I was still stressed. I couldn't really explain it.

Friday September 2, 2016 - Third day of High School

Today I think was the best day out of all my days in high school so far. I started the day off with a study hall where a finished some homework that I didn't finish last night. I had to bring my swim bag to school again today. It was nice because I had an 8:30 day so I was able to sleep in until 7:00. I then had English which I was so nervous about. I decided last night that I had to give English another shot. I mean I didn't have any choice but I was glad that I came into the class open minded. The class was so fun, then I had lunch which was also good. So far I haven't had any lunches with my friends which stinks, but it's okay, I sit with a group of girls I'm friendly with. Then I had German and History. I was a little unsure about history but it turned out to be fun. After school I was waiting for a ride to swimming and I don't know what was going on. All of a sudden the football coach came in with a huge bag full of subway sandwiches. And the next thing I know the whole football team is eating subway sandwiches... 

I hope you all enjoyed knowing how my first 3 days of school went. If you are back to school, comment below how it has been so far. If you haven't comment when you are going back to school. 

♥,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment