Sunday, April 2, 2017

Tips for Effective Studying

Let's all not lie. There are some classes where we just don't study and hope for the best. Others, where we study to no end. Some we just look over a few sheets and say we have studied. So I am here to give you all a few tips on how to study effectively for all classes.

Quizlet
Many may already know of quizlet. But it doesn't need to be just for vocabulary. It can also be for math.
Ex: Linear Equation ➡ y=mx+b

✒Create a Reference Sheet
Even though your math test may not allow a reference sheet, I like to pretend that I am allowed to have one or am making one for a friend. I am a visual person, so when I write things down, I remember them much better.

✒Create a Pretend Test
Sometimes it also helps to create a pretend test of things you know will be on the test.

✒Do your homework
You are given homework to help with your studying. So if you miss an assignment of forget to do it, do it before your test for extra practice.

✒Pretend to be a studyblr
If you have read my blog posts for a while, you know that I love myself tumblr studyblrs. If you don't know what they are, they are tumblr accounts that give tips of studying and show pictures of very neat and satisfying notes. Check out a previous post on I Attempt to make Studyblr Notes.


I hope you all enjoyed this post. Please let me know what kind of posts you want to see in the future. Also let everyone know in the comments if there are any other helpful studying tips.

Good luck on your test,
-Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment