Sunday, April 16, 2017

I Try Creating an Infographic

I got inspired to do this post when I saw an infographic like thing in the hallway at my school. So  I got home an searched infographic and came across this website where you can create some for free! I used Piktochart.

When starting and looking for what to make this infographic about, I had a little bit of a hard time, but eventually settled on a place called El Nido, Palawan in the Philippines. This was inspired by a new photography instagrammer I found @illumelation. This is how it turned out.



I have to say I am pretty proud of how it turned out, especially for it being my first one. I also had a lot of fun making this infographic and learning about the place as I was researching.

Just out of curiosity, I looked at Google Images to see what kind of infographics I would find when I looked there. And mine was basically nothing compared to the amazing-ness of the one I am about to show you all.




I hope you all enjoyed this post and don't forget to have a happy Easter if you celebrate, and a fabulous weekend. I am planning to come out with some posts later on this week because I am on Spring break. If you are as well, you are in luck. If your vacation has already passed, I hope you had a great vacation!

Later,
-Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment