Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Podcasts

I always thought that the podcasts app on our phones that we can't delete was always annoying and useless. But one day during a study hall I got bored so I thought I would give the podcasts app a chance. I looked up online some popular podcasts and I decided to listen to "Not too Deep" by Grace Helbig. It is a really interesting podcast and it features different internet stars. I listened to the episode featuring LaurDIY and I found it really interesting because I got to learn more about someone who I think is really awesome and inspiring.

I feel like podcasts are really underestimated so I would give it a try one day when you are on the bus, train, plane, at home, at school, wherever you want. Here are a few podcasts that I have heard are good and what I recommend.

1. Not too Deep
2. Shane and Friends
3.  #deceased

Let everyone know if there is a podcast you like! Also I would also recommend just looking up podcasts on google to see what kind of podcasts there are. There are a ton to choose from. See you Sunday at 12:00pm EST for a new post!

♥-Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment