Wednesday, March 29, 2017

I Have an App?!

Sorry, false alarm. I don't have an app but, there is a way for you to get my website as an app on your phone. (Apple version)

Steps:
1. Go to Safari
2. Go to http://chicslifestyle.blogspot.com/
3. Click the button that is a box with an arrow going up
4. Find the option of "Add to Home Screen" and click
5. Then you will be brought to a separate page where you can change the app name. This step is optional
6. Click the button add and there will be an app of Chic Lifestyle that is now on your home screen!


I just want to thank you all for viewing my blog. It means so much to me and I put work into my posts. Although some of them might not be as great quality, I am working on making my blog the best it can be. If you are enjoying my blog, please subscribe by entering your email to subscribe. 

Lots of love,
Caroline ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment