Thursday, February 9, 2017

The Time I Swam in Snow - Snow Day

Yay! Today is my first snow day ever in the 2016-17 school year! For many of you in New England USA, it is probably the same case for you. Today it has been snowing non-stop from the minute I woke up. Honestly, it's amazing. I had waffles for breakfast. And I am so thankful for that, my home, my family, everything. Then I did ALL of my homework. (responsible, I know.) Then I went outside and took some pictures. I tried to take a middle of the road picture and when I stepped one foot on the road, a car was coming so I just decided not to do that. And took pictures of other places in my lame backyard. Then I went outside in my bathing suit yet again. Except last time I went in the snow in my bathing suit was in December. I don't know why I do it, it's just fun. Then later in the day I went sledding with my family and it was so much fun. A while after sledding I watched the secret life of pets. It is such a good movie, I would definitely recommend. And on top of that great day, tomorrow I have a 2 hour delay.


I hope you all enjoyed this post. I wanted to share my day with you all because this was my very first snow day this year. Should I do more daily or weekly posts? Let me know in the comments!

Enjoy the weather,
-Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment