Monday, February 20, 2017

Alternatives for Pads and Tampons

There are many different ways to go about dealing with your period and pads and tampons are only a few of the many options there are.

Free Bleeding:
For many this is definitely not one of the more comfortable options because it is not what we are used to. But I saw a YouTube video of it, and well, it's an alternative.



Menstrual Cups: 

This is basically a cup that can be reused and inserted and is similar to a tampon, except it hold the blood in a cup like shape instead of being absorbed. I have heard that the Diva Cup is the best kind of Menstrual cup.


Period Panties: 

I saw this in a YouTube video again, and it is basically a pad in the shape of an underwear. That again, can be reused.




I'm sorry this post is pretty short. I was just relaxing and going about my day thinking I had already written this blog post, but then I finished watching the Bachelor and thought I would double check that I actually did post. And turns out I didn't so now I'm rushing and trying to get this out. (probably not the best idea) If you are reading this, have a great day/night or whatever time it is when you are reading. Sorry this cam out very late again.

-Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment