Sunday, November 13, 2016

Testing DIY Matte Lipstick

Welcome to Chic Lifestyle Beauty

So I'm one of those people who wants matte lipstick but is never able to get some. So when I saw a DIY Matte Lipstick on YouTube by AwesomenessTV I had to try it out. So today I tried it out.

What you will be needing for this DIY is matte foundation, oil (cocoanut, almond, etc), eye shadow, plastic surface for mixing. In this picture below I know my foundation it weird looking. I used it all up and I had to add oil into the bottle to get as much out as I could. Then I added in some purple eye shadow and mixed it up and it ended up looking brown. I also swatched it on my hand and then put it on my lips with a q-tip. I noticed that on my lips the solution turned out much darker.









And it worked! It didn't dry your lips and it does dry to become matte. I tried doing this DIY with tinted moisturizer and it didn't work out. I also noticed that when using tinted moisturizer, you needed to use so much more eye shadow. Also I tried it with a light brown eye shadow and it turned out to be a yellow-ish color.

I hope you all like this post. Comment below if you want more beauty posts kind of like this one. New posts every Sunday, and Happy October everyone!

- Caroline
👻 ðŸŽƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment