Sunday, November 6, 2016

The Craziest Weekend Ever - Team Sleepover

This weekend was pretty crazy, which I the reason why I am posting so late. I mean, you would be notified about my posting if you were subscribed! Come on, it's just a few simple steps. No pressure, don't worry.

So this past weekend I went to a swim team sleepover. It started at 8:00 pm on Saturday (11/5/16). We started off the night by just talking and drinking lemonade, sprite, or iced tea. Then we were given some joke gifts based on our personalities. Then I was in a little group that played Bean Boozled. I got some pretty bad ones. At one point I got dead fish!! It was soooo gross. But then I was able to wash down the taste with some ice cream and my favorite, rainbow sprinkles!!! Then we went up into the host's super adorable room and played superlatives. If you don't know what that is, superlatives are the most likely too... So basically you would wisper a most likely to thing in someone's ear and then out loud they would say who they think would do the thing you said. At the end you share out what you said. Make sure not to get offended by anything anyone says. Then some people wanted to watch a scary movie. And I am not about scary movies so I chilled with the girls who didn't want to watch it while the others watched "Silence of the Lambs". So we just hung out 7 people crammed in a bed talking about stuff. At about 1:00 am we decided it was time to go to bed. One girl had already fallen asleep. It took me a little bit to go to bed and a lot of people were coming into our room and being like "wow there are so many people in there" just a reminder that there were 4 people in 1 bed and 3 sleeping on the floor. Apparently some other people went to bed at 4:00 am.

I woke up at about 7:30 am. And I didn't really know what to do. No one in my room was awake and I wasn't sure if anyone else in the house was awake. I didn't know what to do, so I just decided to stay on my little camping mattress on the floor until 8:30 am when a girl in our room had set her alarm. Then when everyone woke up. We kind of debriefed of what happened the night before. [forgot to include this, we moved from the hostess' room to a room in the attic where it was much cooler and better for the people with allergies. (she had a cat)] Since many of the girls fell asleep and didn't remember some stuff. lol. Then we went to eat breakfast which was so good. There were lots of options of eggs, bacon, pancakes, and hot chocolate. It was all so good. I left the house at about 9:30 am.

I just decided why not give you a little bit more of what happened outside of the sleepover. Then I had swim practice at 10:30 am. So I went from the sleepover to my house, to swimming. It was rough but luckily practice wasn't too bad. Practice ended at 12:20 pm and after we all took showers and it was sooo nice. When I got home I started studying and doing homework and nothing too interesting.

So the clocks switched this weekend and we got and extra hour of sleep! But now the sun sets at like 4 pm and it is so weird. This weekend was crazy but kind of nice. I'll see you all next Sunday with another post that I can promise you is coming out at 12:00 pm EST. Have a great week!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

-Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment