Wednesday, October 5, 2016

September Likes

This month has been a pretty good month. So I have decided to share some of my likes and dislikes with you. And also why not test out some fonts. Comment below if you like this font.

Likes 👍:

Sports 🏆:

Swimming
-Last month I joined a my school swim team and so far it has been really fun. We have had many meets and team bonding activities. If you are entering high school, I recommend joining a sport.

Music ♬:

ILoveMakonnen (feat. Drake) Tuesday
-This is a throwback song that many may not remember. Feel free to click the title on the screen, for I have put a link to the song. My sister just randomly played it the other day and I have to admit it is pretty good of a song. 

DJ Snake ft. Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You
-I don't know why but I just really liked this song. Justin Bieber has really changed his music and there are some songs that I really like.

Fifth Harmony - That's My Girl
-Fifth Harmony has some pretty good songs and when I heard this one I was a fan of it. Their voices all together are just amazing and I love it.

Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha - In The Name Of Love
-I have always been a fan of Martin Garrix and I especially liked his animals song. I also have recently been a fan of Bebe. I really liked her no broken hearts song. And when I heard this song I just couldn't stop listening to it. And when I say the music video I also thought it was amazing. Honestly Bebe Rexha is goals and is just flawless. Go check out IISuperwomanII's video with Bebe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGLB_1bcao0

Food 🍴:
-Hot chocolate/chocolate milk
I really enjoy chocolate milk or hot chocolate and this is just the perfect time of year. Since it is fall, on a chilly day, you can curl up and be all tumblr while the leaves are falling outside sitting by the fire and drinking hot chocolate. 
Also if you didn't know, chocolate milk is great for after workouts. 

YouTube 💻:
-Alisha Marie Vlogs
-Superwoman Vlogs
-IISuperwomanII
-How to cake it
-NikkieTutorials

Thoughts on this month 📅:

-I found that at school time was going by really quickly and the days seemed to be passing by really quickly. The homework load seemed to be so much more manageable this month. I know I may be even busier some days with swim meets, I am still able to get my work well done. Being on the swim team is helping me so much with my high school experience and I am making friends with upperclassmen and people in my grade. I feel like I have been in school for so long but in reality I haven't. 

-As usual, I like to show you all my tumblr feed because I'm just obsessed. So here is my feed from this month. Comment below if you like seeing my tumblr feed. Comment below what your tumblr is so I can check it out!



I just can't right now, it is so pretty!!!!

-I have recently seen on tumblr things like this and I am just truly amazed by the handwriting of these people. Like if I had notes that looked like that it would motivate me to study 5000 times better. I especially love the http://dyslexicstudying.tumblr.com/ and just last Friday I learned she made a YouTube Channel just for studying and I was PUMPED!!! Go check it out and give her loveee Izzystudies



















I hope you all enjoyed this month's likes/favorites post. I am experimenting on names at the moment so comment below a favorites post name suggestion. Also, should I put a search bar for my blog?? Comment below. Also do you like the change in font? I decided to test it out, comment below what you think. And please subscribe by entering your email on the side. There are posts every Sunday and sometimes Wednesday!!

Love you all,
✨ Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment