Sunday, October 9, 2016

Benefits: Salty Ocean Water

I know this post has been majorly delayed. I just realized a few days ago that I promised I would make a post about the benefits of ocean water in my second post. Now it is weeks to months later. But hey, it's better late than never done right? Anyway, the ocean water has so many benefits and dangers. Although, there are more benefits than danger luckily.

The first benefit the cold water. Especially in New England, the water is literally always cold. In the south of France, the water can be cold sometimes, but when it becomes warm again, there are jellyfish. So the cold water help with your skin, if you have acne it is supposed to help. That is what my dad told me and I think it helped. Although in the end I ended up needing to take accutane.

Also it helps with circulation, and pains in the body, it's kind of like taking an ice bath. It also is like you are doing the polar plunge for ALS all over again. At first, it will seem really cold, but overtime you get used to it. I have been the ocean for a really long time, and when I was little I would go in and come back out right away, but now it seems like I can't be taken  out of the water.

But also you want to make sure you wear a shirt or something because my sister has gotten hypothermia from swimming in the ocean. You can also make a sea salt hair spray with ocean water. I have never tried it out so comment below if you tried this out.

I did prank my dad once by putting ocean water in a bottle, and he actually drank it, ew. It also helps out with sinuses. I do tend to have sinus problems. All you have to do it literally inhale the water and then blow it back out. I works really well

Thank you all for reading my post, please subscribe by putting your email into the box on the left. You will be notified when I post a new post, I think. But if not, new posts every Sunday at 12:00 pm ET!

Thank you for viewing,
- Caroline

🌊 🏊 💧 🏄

P.S. Stay tuned for the next 2 weeks it is Halloween prep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment