Sunday, October 16, 2016

DIY Slime

Halloween is in a few weeks so why not decorate now? Slime is super awesome and can be used for Halloween or even at other times. I made this slime when I was bored, but you can do whatever you want with this. The fun part is that you can make it however you want!!

Here is what you will need:

4-5 oz Glue (school glue, clear glue, gel glue, etc)
1 tsp Borax
1/3 cup Water (mixed with Borax)
1 cup Water (mixed with glue)
Food coloring (optional)
Glitter or add in (optional)

My Slime turned out to be a mixture of pink yellow and white. I tried to take a picture but it turned out really badly. If you search DIY Slime on YouTube there are plenty of ways and recipes. I hope you all enjoyed this post. Sorry that it is on the shorter side, or do you like when it is shorter? Comment below if you prefer a short or long post. New posts every Sunday!

- Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment