Sunday, September 4, 2016

What to do: tumblr feed

I think my tumblr feed is pretty aesthetically pleasing. When I look at it I guess it seems to relax me or something. I use tumblr as a way to find pretty pictures and put them together in a theme. I don't know what kind of theme it is, let's just call it Caroline's theme. Here are a few screenshots of my tumblr feed.





And as I took pictures of my tumblr theme, I got an amazing idea. Your tumblr archive, is basically a collage. And I have used this website before called DecalGirl where you can create skins and cases for your electronic devices and I thought your tumblr feed would be such a great idea to use!

So I went onto DecalGirl and I picked a random computer to try one of my instagram feed pictures, and was so shocked on how well it actually turned out. Soooo, I created a DecalGirl account, ChicLifestyle, so now you all can see the design for yourself. Check it out!



Also another thing you could do with your tumblr feed is just to print it and have a collage up in your room. I am just so obsessed with my instagram feed, that I decided to take 2 more screenshots and show you all.





So there you have it! What you can do with your tumblr feed other than look at it. I mean, those hours of searching shouldn't just go to waste, flaunt it!!!! I hope you enjoyed this post, comment below what kinds of posts I should create next. New posts every Sunday, love you all ðŸ˜˜.

- Caroline ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜

No comments:

Post a Comment