Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Beverage Time with Caroline

I haven't done a ton of Q&As in a very long time. So I decided to do one today, because I didn't really know what to post.

What is your favorite and least favorite thing about Spring?
This is a good question. I like Spring because of it's warm weather... kind of... But when it starts getting warm, that means pit stains... I hate pit stains so much. But I like how Spring means that school is ending soon. I also HATE bugs. And Spring is when bugs start coming out...

What is your favorite thing about school?
Honestly I really don't like school but if I had to choose a class, I would go with printmaking. If anyone ever has a chance to do it or take a class, I would 100% recommend.

How does your morning routine change for Spring?
My morning routine doesn't really change. The only thing that changes is the clothes I put on in the morning.


Hope you all enjoyed this post. If you have any more questions, comment below.
-Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment