Sunday, July 10, 2016

Get to know me! / 50 facts about me

  1. my name is caroline
  2. I'm 14
  3. Entering high school
  4. I'm ginger
  5. Athletic
  6. I have double jointed fingers
  7. I'm from New England USA
  8. My sign is Pisces
  9. I'm about 5' 6" ish
  10. I'm a middle child
  11. Single af
  12. My favorite color is purple
  13. One of my favorite foods is fruit
  14. I don't like eating vegetables
  15. I've never ever had a pet
  16. My favorite subject is science
  17. I had acne
  18. I have pretty pale skin
  19. People call me shy
  20. I have brown eyes
  21. I swim
  22. Most of the time I wear hand me downs
  23. I don't have a great sense of style... (I'm working on it)
  24. I like pop music
  25. I can't wait until I'm able to drive 
  26. I have braces
  27. I'm slightly, just slightly, obsessed with tumblr
  28. I don't wear makeup
  29. I have freckles on my face
  30. I spend a lot of time by the water
  31. I don't have any allergies
  32. I'm a very picky eater
  33. One of my favorite candies are Milky Way
  34. I like to cook
  35. Also I really like Trolli sour candy crawlers, they are soooo good
  36. The beach or pool is most likely my happy place
  37. My hair is really thick
  38. I have fairly large muscles (not to brag)
  39. I don't really have a social life (thanks to swimming)
  40. I am interested in photography. I'm not the best but not the worst
  41. I like to bake (especially chocolate chip cookies)
  42. I like art
  43. Artistic
  44. Creative
  45. I get inspired by athletes like Micheal Phelps, Missy Franklin, etc.
  46. I like longer events in swimming and track
  47. I hope to go to the olympics one day or olympic trials
  48. I watch the show the Bachelor/ette
  49. I'm bicultural
  50. I'm AWESOME 
I hope you all liked the 50 facts about me. If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask in the comments. Thank you for coming to view my blog, new posts every Sunday.

- Caroline 

No comments:

Post a Comment