Sunday, November 20, 2016

What to do: More with tumblr feed

I noticed that you all seemed to enjoy my previous post about tumblr called What to do: tumblr feed. If you missed it, go check it out!! Ever since then, I have a few new tumblr feed screenshots to show you all. And now I am going to be showing you some new ways to flaunt your aesthetically pleasing tumblr feed. So here is my tumblr feed from the past few months.





Honestly every month's feed becomes my new favorite. I honestly just want to show off my feeds so badly. In the second one I found a pink canyon that I thought was so cool. Comment down below your tumblrs so I can go check them out!

So I recently got some amazing new ideas of what to do with tumblr feeds. You print out the picture and glue it onto the cover of your notebook. And if it isn't a spiral notebook and fairly small, maybe you can wrap the whole thing in it.

I know I already showed you all DecalGirl before, but I want to show you all again.



I just can't right now. I want an apple computer so badly so I can do this. omg. I am obsessed with this, please tell me I am not the only one.

Next what you can do is print your tumblr feed out and put it on a notebook. Some teachers are like "Customize the cover of your notebook!" So now you can just use this option and it is super easy because you print out the page already in a collage format then print it out and glue it on. Here are a few more of tumblr feed pictures. Last month I just found so many good places to get pictures.



I thought that if you are enjoying any of these pictures that I find I thought why not show you all some of the tumblr accounts I am reblogging these pictures from. A lot of my reblogs have been from an account travelaway, adore-europe, and Isleofsky.

This is probably not such a great idea but this is like if you are desperate. If you need to wrap a present and you are out of wrapping paper you could always print out your tumblr feed and use it as some literal wrapping paper.

I hope you all enjoyed this post. I know this may not have been as epic as my last what to do with your tumblr feed but let me know of other ways you can use your tumblr feed and if you want to see more of this what to do with your tumblr feed. Overall what kind of posts do you want to see?

Lots of love,
- Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment